Workplace Training and Safety
39 Lockwood Grove, Thomastown VIC 3074
At Victor Morcos Workplace and Associates, we aim to expand your skill sets and qualifications.
We have qualified trainers in a wide range of courses with many years of experience to enable you to get the skills you need.
We can come to you onsite as part of this service.
- WHITE CARD
White Card Induction Course is required by WorkSafe Victoria for you to work on any Construction Site.
- LEVEL 2 FIRST AID (HLTFA301B) APPLY FIRST AID)
According to the WorkSafe Victoria Compliance code for first aid in the workplace, this is the minimum acceptable level of training for first aid officers for workplaces.
- RSA (APPROVED VCGLR COURSE)
If you intent to work or currently working at a venue where alcohol is being served then this course is for you.
- RSG (RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF GAMBLING COURSE
Essential certificate for working in a gaming venue. Nationally recognised statement of attainment and approved by the Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulations.
Please see our website for further information or phone us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Victor is a Melbourne based professional trainer with many years experience in parting knowledge to students in various courses. Victor has helped students gain the necessary knowledge that is required today in many workplaces with a focus on Occupational Health and Safety.
Profile of Victor:
- Victor believes that through training a person will achieve their dreams and develop skills to do so.
- Victor is a professional trained at the University of Cairo as an architect.
- Victor has worked in Australia in his own various businesses in Australia since 1992.
- Victor's skills have enabled him to be an ideal position to understand OH&S public Safety and the Construction Industry.
- Victor works in the security industry in various roles in operations and management.
- Victor Holds a Current Security Trainers licence and is a Licensed Crowd Controller and Security Officer in Victoria.
- Victor is actively involved within the security industry.
- Victor trains Security for an approved RTO by the Victoria Police Licensing Agency in Victoria and 1 St Aid.
- Victor is skilled in 1St Aid.
- Has a part of his present actives as a Safety Officer and 1St Aider at a large commercial and distribution centre.
- Victor enjoys using his vast knowledge and skills as a trainer.
- Victor believes he learns every day;
- Victor aims to pass on these skills to his students whom he says he learns from.
- Victor only Associates with RTOs and Professionals and the best in their Industry and profession.
- This is Victor's way of contributing to his New Country and Community.